What Retinol should beginners start with?
-
Not_a_Bitch
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 1 year ago
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 1 time
- Contact:
Someone suggested I get retinol to treat my acne but I really don't know much about it. Does anybody have experience using it and willing to share the results?
The one thing you really need to be prepared for when using retinol is that your skin might have a bad reaction.
When I used retinol for the fist few days, my skin turned red, started itching, and then peeling. I'm not saying this will happen to you, maybe my skin is just very retinol-sensitive, but it does happen to quite a few women using it.
I feel it's like your old skin is saying good bye, in a harsh nasty way, because it doesnt want to leave and your new skin is moving in.
Overall, I would recommend it.
When I used retinol for the fist few days, my skin turned red, started itching, and then peeling. I'm not saying this will happen to you, maybe my skin is just very retinol-sensitive, but it does happen to quite a few women using it.
I feel it's like your old skin is saying good bye, in a harsh nasty way, because it doesnt want to leave and your new skin is moving in.
Overall, I would recommend it.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 433 Views
-
Last post by MommaMurphy
-
- 0 Replies
- 688 Views
-
Last post by SamIam94
