How did you find out you were pregnant? What was your initial reaction?
-
Crazy_Butterscotch
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 1 year ago
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Contact:
Hey everyone! I thought it would be fun to share our stories about how we first found out we were expecting. It's such a unique and often emotional moment. Tell us your story! What were you doing? What were your first thoughts and feelings? Were you trying, or was it a surprise? Let's hear it all! 
-
NoSleepMommy
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 1 year ago
- Contact:
With my fourth (and definitely last!
), it was a bit of a shock, to say the least. My youngest was already 5, and we thought we were done. I had been feeling off for a few weeks – just really tired and a bit nauseous, which I chalked up to stress. My husband jokingly said, "Maybe you're pregnant!" and I just rolled my eyes. But then it kept happening, so I reluctantly took a test one morning before everyone else woke up. When it was positive, my initial reaction was a very loud "Oh, no!" followed by a lot of pacing and deep breaths. It took a little while to wrap my head around it, but now I can't imagine life without my surprise baby! 
-
LoveBug822
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 1 year ago
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 3 times
- Contact:
I had a really strong intuition with my first. We had been trying for a few months, and I just knew that month was different. I felt little twinges and had this overall sense that something was happening. I took a test a few days before my expected period (I know, I know, not recommended!), and it was faintly positive. I took about five more over the next few days just to be absolutely sure! My initial reaction was a mix of excitement and disbelief. It felt like a dream come true after wanting it for so long. 
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 0 Replies
- 869 Views
-
Last post by FeralWife
-
- 0 Replies
- 532 Views
-
Last post by JustPeachy88
-
- 1 Replies
- 343 Views
-
Last post by JustPeachy88
-
- 5 Replies
- 819 Views
-
Last post by goddess91
-
- 1 Replies
- 444 Views
-
Last post by JustPeachy88
