My sister just had a baby and wants to circumcise him. I think it's a big mistake because of all the harm it does to the baby - physically and emotionally.
My husband is circumcised and is upset at his parents for taking away his choice. That's partly the reason we didn't cut our son.
It just seems cruel. Am I being crazy?
What are your thoughts on circumcision?
I dont think youre being crazy at all!!
The foreskin has many nerve-endings and removing that reduces the pleasure a man feels. It is definitely barbaric, dont understand why anybody would choose to do that.
I think its an american thing, europeans tend to keep the foreskin.
The foreskin has many nerve-endings and removing that reduces the pleasure a man feels. It is definitely barbaric, dont understand why anybody would choose to do that.
I think its an american thing, europeans tend to keep the foreskin.
-
LadyBrains
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 1 year ago
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 2 times
- Contact:
This is going to sound flippant and insensitive, but I really don't mean it that way: don't the majority of men complain about premature ejaculation - even the circumcised ones? I would think that getting cut would help a man last longer?? I have no idea, just a thought I had.RachelM98 wrote: ↑10 months agoI dont think youre being crazy at all!!
The foreskin has many nerve-endings and removing that reduces the pleasure a man feels. It is definitely barbaric, dont understand why anybody would choose to do that.
I think its an american thing, europeans tend to keep the foreskin.
On a more serious note, being circumcised reduces the risk of penis cancer and lowers the spread rate of STDs.
It also makes it easier to maintain because you don't have to clean the smegma that accumulates under the foreskin. As smegma builds up, it may: look like crumbly cheese, smell like spoiled milk, cause irritation or swelling, cause skin discoloration (red, pink, purple or gray), make it difficult to pull back the foreskin, which may cause pain during an erection.
Then again, the majority of the world is uncircumcised and doesnt seem to be a big deal.
I do have to admit that I'm partial to cut just based on how it looks.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 0 Replies
- 2637 Views
-
Last post by Community Team - WellnessWife
-
- 1 Replies
- 343 Views
-
Last post by JustPeachy88
-
- 0 Replies
- 750 Views
-
Last post by Community Team - Entertainment
-
- 0 Replies
- 581 Views
-
Last post by musicqueen
-
- 12 Replies
- 1494 Views
-
Last post by MamaBearXO
